Auntie Ann Knits

Monday, October 15, 2007

Meanwhile, back at the ranch . . .

When we left our story, I was expecting some prize yarn that I won in connection with the Red Scarf Project. Yay!

The yarn was generously donated by Ronni, who spoiled me a little in addition to sending me the yarn. This is why I don't do swaps, people -- I just can't keep up!

Me, I'd have just stuck the yarn in the box and figured I was lucky just to make it to the post office with it. Ronni wrapped it up in very pretty tissue paper, with a yarn bow, of course, and even a card:

Prize box

Prize wrapping

And what's that tied in the bow?

It's a beautiful stitch marker that she made especially to go with the yarn:

Prize stitch marker 2

And the yarn itself is so lovely:

Prize yarn

It's Dream in Color Smooshy, colorway "Wisterious". I'm looking forward to knitting with this, let me tell you.

Thanks again, Norma and Ronni!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home