Auntie Ann Knits

Monday, November 27, 2006

Gee, Thanks, Liz!

Liz of Everwhelming Liz has tagged me with the Four Things thing. Gah! Well, at present I have no knitting to show except my other brother's too-large sock that I need to rip to before the heel, so here goes:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Grocery store checker/tagger/bagger
2. Girl Scout camp counselor
3. Re-shelver of law library books
4. Real estate attorney

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Singin' in the Rain
3. Top Hat
4. Spirited Away

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Columbia, Missouri
2. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3. St. Louis, Missouri
4. Marin County, California

D) Four TV shows I love to watch (as if I have the time):
1. Jeopardy
2. The Closer
3. Prime Suspect
4. Rumpole of the Bailey

E) I have been on vacation:
1. Paris/Provence
2. London/Edinburgh
3. Utah
4. Arizona

F) Websites visited daily:
1. Bloglines
2. Email
3. SFGate.com
4. Yahoo.com personal news page

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dark chocolate with almonds
2. Turkey and cranberry sauce sandwiches
3. Grilled eggplant
4. Potstickers
Note -- Tofurkey is not on this list.

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In my easy chair, knitting and listening to my current book club book on CD, Madame Bovary
2. Wisconsin Dells with my HS friends
3. Knit Night
4. In the hot tub we're going to have delivered soon (must figure out how to knit in the hot tub, don't you think?)

I) Four people I’m tagging with this questionnaire:
1. AngelaRae
2. Deepa
3. Maia
4. Paper Tiger

Hopefully I can rip that sock heel and re-knit it tonight. The Xmas Countdown is down to four items, and three of them are partly done.

1 Comments:

  • I've been delinquent in following up on my fave blogs and just found some time today. And I see, oh wow! I'm tagged!! :) I should get busy with this now, shouldn't I? This is my first time too, same as paper tiger. Any rules to play with?

    -Deepa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, December 14, 2006 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home