Auntie Ann Knits

Monday, July 30, 2007

I've been a bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger, it's been over 2 weeks since I blogged. Oh, wait, I was away for one of those weeks, without internet. Well, still.

Before I went away, I went on a yarn crawl with Maia. We had a blast! Here we are at the end, flush with yarn fumes:

Maia and me

I was a bad blogger on the yarn crawl. I got no shots of yarn, buttons, ribbons, or yarn shops. Of course, I did get some yarn, buttons and ribbons. And this surreptitious shot, which is probably the most interesting shot I got the whole day:

Leg Tattos

What does this signify? Anybody know?

I got this when we stopped for coffee (for Maia) and tea (for me) here:

Marin Coffee Roasters

I will try to do better at blogging! I have some shots of finished socks, circus camp, and family camp to tempt you with. All in good time, my pretties.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home