Auntie Ann Knits

Monday, April 30, 2007

How cute can you get?

Look what Liz sent me for my birthday!

Mini Socks 2
Mini Socks card

These arrived late on Friday, and then a houseguest came for the weekend, so I am just now getting around to posting. But these really made my day!

She even suggested I can use my Chibi to block them if they need laundering after all that carnage from the "knunchuck" use gets on them, LOL.

Only after the mail arrived did I realize why Liz had casually started a conversation on google chat earlier that afternoon. Our mail comes late, what can I say.

Aren't these the cutest? They are perfect little socks in every way, with a heel flap and, presumably, grafted toes. It makes me faint to think of grafting the toes. Love the card, too. Thanks, Liz!!!

p.s. -- apparently I am the only one who cannot hear or see the words, "oh, dear, what can the matter be?", without responding, "seven old ladies got stuck in the lavat'ry". Yes, I spent way too many years at camp. And loved every minute.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home