Auntie Ann Knits

Friday, May 26, 2006

Project Spectrum

I discovered Project Spectrum today. I like this idea, also it fits in well with my future knitting plans for Xmas, etc. Blue for June (can't do green for May, sorry, nuh-uh, good thing it's almost June), Purple(!) for July, then neutrals.

The Shedir is coming along, but I am devastated to have discovered three, count 'm three, errors, which I can't really remedy without starting all over again. Hopefully, no one will ever notice but me, and it's a gift, so the secret can remain with me. I will take pix this weekend, as my DD is away for the holiday weekend with the family of a friend.

1 Comments:

  • Can't see any errors from the pic you posted. Gorgeous knitting! No one will know. Shhh....:)By the way, buttons look great! Now, to make one for your site! Go to http://www.grsites.com and folllow the directions to make a button. Before you do, check out pixel size on one of the buttons on your template to give you an idea of how big to make yours. Have fun!

    Ang

    By Blogger Angela, at Friday, May 26, 2006 5:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home