Auntie Ann Knits

Friday, November 14, 2008

Love will Prevail

Someday I will post knitting pictures for you, I promise. I have even made some stitch markers that I think are very cool, and that I use to count rows and pattern row repeats. They are similar to those row counter bracelets, but they're stitch markers.

But for today, I think it is more important that I show you this short film, titled "Love Will Prevail", featuring my brother and BIL, about the aftermath of the passage of Proposition 8 here in California.



Tomorrow, November 15th, 2008, at 10:30 a.m. PST / 1:30 p.m. EST, there will be simultaneous protests against Proposition 8 and the other anti-marriage equality propositions that passed in Florida, Arkansas and Arizona on Nov. 4th

Most protests are at your local City Hall, or you can check http://jointheimpact.com/ for more details.

And remember -- Love Will Prevail.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home